WHERE DO WE MEET?
CC Haigh Public Boat Landing – 1640 Fording Island Road, Hilton Head, SC 29926 – Click here for Google Maps
Things You Should Know:
- Sweatshirts are always a good idea for sunset cruises
- Cooler – Got it – and it has ice to keep your drinks cold
- Sunscreen with high SPF is your friend
- Bottle openers are a good idea – ours keep mysteriously disappearing
- Being early is highly encouraged – 15 minutes or so ought to do the trick
- Hats – they tend to jump off and throw themselves into the water.
- Dolphins – can’t swim with, feed, or touch ‘em
- Snacks for kids – Like the weather, kids’ moods can shift in an instant. Snacks = exceptionally good idea
- Can we jump in the water? It depends, it’s at your Captains discretion
- Directions – click the link or pin drop we texted you, they will give you turn by turn directions right to us. Waze takes a minute to load. Word to the wise – do not trust your car’s onboard GPS
- How roomy is your boat? Plenty (23’) …We can seat 10, but we only take up to six.
- Bathroom on board?? Nope. Plan liquid intake accordingly.
- It happens. Every day is 30% chance of rain in the summer it seems. 7 days + other long-range forecasts are super inaccurate here. We start to look hard at it one day out. Your captain will make the final call the day or up to one hour before your cruise – please keep you cell phones handy
- Cancellations/Refunds – Yep, we understand stuff happens. You have up to 48 hours prior to departure to cancel your reservation for any reason for 100% refund.